Saturday, May 9, 2009

Outtakes and Frank vs. Doris








Direct Download: love.mp3

Runtime: 1 minute, 16 seconds

Lovely Liz has put together another clip of cut material from our last podcast. At least all our screwing up is being utilized for something productive.

mini-pod mini notes:

- recording a podcast in the middle of the night is not the best idea in the world
- I only swear at Liz when greatly provoked

We also have another video - the Director's Cut of Frank vs. Doris! Well it would be if I were the director.

4 comments:

  1. Dani, that is the most beautiful piece of Kombat I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great! I might edit this version into my playlist so it will become the standard fight scene in future viewings. Heh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If late night podcast recording means gravelly voices then I'm down. Just sayin ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that was good stuff.when we were watching that episode,T.L. said she felt like we should have been seeing those words from comics or like batman or whatever.POW!WHAM!ZOW!BAM!!!!LOL
    anyhoo.....you guys are funny!!!!

    ReplyDelete